As we all know Facebook is a very popular social networking that my it very easy for people to connect with each other all over the world. Just as you can connect with your families and friends on Facebook you can also make a Facebook business page, where you can market your goods and services to different people all over the world.
Marketing your goods and services on Facebook business page can be really good business because they are so many Facebook users all over the world both the young and the old. Facebook made it a lot easier for Facebook users by providing Facebook app for mobile phones. And millions of people join Facebook every day so marketing your goods on Facebook can bring you a lot of audience and popularity.
Here Are Popular Facebook Topics
- Facebook account – How to delete your facebook account
- Face ook application – Free Facebook | A perfect Fb App
- Facebook like – Fb liker & Facebook hacker | Facebook account
- Face ook messenger – Messenger App | messenger facebook
- Facebook mobile – Explore Your Facebook to The Fullest
Facebook business page is a platform created by Facebook to allow companies, business men and women to promote their business on Facebook to attract their targeted customers.
How to create a Facebook business page
To create a Facebook business page you will start by searching for https://www.facebook.com/create.phpafter you enter the page it will display a classification of Facebook page for you to choose from. Which are;
- Local business or place
- Company, organization or institution
- Brand or product
- Artist, band or public figure
- Cause or community
After choosing from the options, Facebook will then ask for an official name for your business page. Ensure you choose your business page name carefully because Facebook only allows you once to change your name which is also a stressful process. So make sure to take your time in choosing your business name.
The About section: the about section is where you give a simple description of your business, ensure to make your sentence descriptive because it is going to be the face of your page. Make sure to add your company’s website in your description.
Upload a profile picture on your business profile page
In doing this you will select where you want to upload the photos from either your computer or the web. If you are a big brand you can use your company’s logo to promote your business but if you are a local business, you can upload free an image of yourbusiness signature which will attract a lot customers.
Add to favorites: If you have a personal Facebook page you can add your Facebook business page to your favorites, with this you will be able to easily access your accounts. Or you can also choose to skip this option.
Add your audience: Facebook can make it easier for your audience to find you. All you need to do is to select your location, your preferred gender(s), and their interests.
- After successfully creating your Facebook business page , you will then go and like your page to attract people. You can post a status update about your business, to give people more information, also upload clear shots of photos about your business by clicking on photos then click add photos and choose the photos you want to upload. Also upload a cover photo by clicking on add a cover at the right hand side of your cover page and then click on upload photo
How to manage your Facebook business page
you can manage your company’s Facebook page by creating a team withyour friends or family. You can assign roles to them, each of this roles has different amount of privileges, in which the manager have rights to everything. The following are the roles you can choose from:
- Admin– youare automatically the admin which is also the manager, and have total access to everything.
- Editor– an editor Can edit the Page, they can also send messages and post Facebook ads.
- Moderator– they can deleteand respond to any comments on the page, they can send messages as the page.
- Advertiser–they can create ads, see which admin created a post or comment, create ads and view insights.
- Analyst–they canalso see which admin created a post or comment and view insights.
- You can add collaborators bygoing to your page settings and then the “Page Roles” section. You willthen type in the name of any Facebook friend or person wholiked your page. Or you can chooseto type in an email address associated with a Facebook account.
The admin panel consists of the following :
- The notification panel: The notifications panel is the one that gathers all of your business notifications in one place, so you won’t worry about leaving thepage to see your new likes, comments. This notification just helps you make your page easier and organized.
2. New Likes
Thispanel keeps track of your new likes, your fans.
- Insights panel:
this helps you with a detailed information about how your audience’s is growing. The purple bar identifies the amount of times you post content daily and the green and the blue bars shows how those posts are affecting your audience, in terms of creating impressions and leading conversations.
this panel allows your fans to chat with you privately, which is also a way to address customer service issues. This panel is a great too for brands.
- 5. Manage:
- this panel allows you to control your page, you can go to the edit page to change the visibility of your page, you can also moderate the level of the use of abusive language in your page, or comment,youcan also choose to allow tags or who can affectyour post, you can ban some Facebook users from viewing your posts .this panel is an overall setting for your page.
6. Help and Page Tips:
if your page is giving you hard time or you need some tips from Facebook,it can also be used for monitoring the admin panel and also for troubleshooting.
Facebook business page is a very good platform for business men and women, so if you own a business and you don’t have a Facebook business page, get one now you missing a lot of audience you can have.