Are you looking for an easy-to-use app for watching movies that fit perfectly into your android device? Then you have got it with Hubi movie app.
You may not always want to watch videos online and would prefer to download them to save your data or watch at a more convenient time and place (so annoying when you are trying to watch something and your environment keeps distracting you while your data is wasting). Various movie apps will come in at this point but one that stands out is Hubi. Hubi movie app allows you save any video from video services like YouTube, amongst others.
Overview of Hubi Movie App
This app is pretty popular these days and is designed to considerably fit in with your Android handheld device. It is free and allows you to either watch the movie, series or any other kind of video while online or use the ‘download’ button to be saved on your device. Hubi is reasonably fast (at times) and does not take up much space on your device.
It offers a wide range of services and is available on Google Playstore for download. What is more is that it provides a fairly easy and user-friendly interface. In brief, how it works is that once you download the app, you launch it. At this point, you type in the URL of the video you wish to view. Once it opens, you will be given the option of either watching the video or saving it for later (download). In the event that you don’t know the URL of the video you want, the app can help you search for it. Another feature that makes finding the video you want easier is the ‘paste’ button. Supposing you already copied the URL before and added it to your clipboard then you can paste it and search for the video.
The app displays both a ‘history’ and ‘download’ button. The former takes you to all downloaded videos while the latter leads you to the currently downloading video.
Pros of Hubi Movie App
Hubi is an answer to the needs of many movie lovers and here are the reasons why.
- We can’t afford to forget this point. Hubi Movie app is free. That is a basic thing to remember and be thankful for.
- It allows you download videos and watch them at a later time. That brings us to the next point.
- It saves data. also, It is too much pressure to watch a movie online and then be conscious of your data.
- It is a simple app to operate and makes it easy to find all kinds of movies. You don’t remotely have to be a tech whiz to handle this app efficiently and get the most out of it.
- The ‘paste’ option allows you copy and paste the link (URL) from the source site of the video. This makes your video search easy breezy.
- It is not too heavy for your phone memory. It is considerably ‘lightweight’.
- Also, It is easy to obtain. Also, It can be found and downloaded from Google Play store.
Cons of Hubi Movie App
- It is theoretically compatible with all Android phones but that isn’t true. The app is inconsistent with all kinds of devices. This is sure to ruin the experience for you.
- You cannot trust the speed of download to be fast all the time. In the end, this may take up the data you are trying to save thus making it an exercise in futility.
The cons might be just two but they are big deals, specifically the first con. The app is useless if after downloading it, it does not work on your device. This selectivity that the app bags has to be dealt with by the developers. It is understandable that an app may not necessarily be ten over ten but these cons are too huge to ignore, considering the fact that it is a recurring problem many users have complained about.
Does this mean you shouldn’t download the app? Overall, the concept of Hubi Movie App is great and if it is compatible with your device, it is an app worth having.
You Can Read Other Ways Of Streaming Movies
- SPOTIFY WEB – SPOTIFY FREE | SPOTIFY MUSIC FREE | SPOTIFY LOGIN
- Gomovies.to – Watch Movies Online | Free Movies Download
- Rainierland – Watch Rainierland Movies Using the Rainierland Official Site
- Mobile movies HD – How to download Mobile Movies All in High Definition
Written by Angela Umoru (AngieInspired)