Spotify web has created a platform for people to enjoy here whole music library where ever they are. It is a music streaming service which is developed by startup Spotify AB in Stockholm, Sweden. That was officially launched on October 7, 2008. Spotify web is available to users on Android Smartphone, IOS, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux computers. As of June 2017, Spotify had more than 140 million monthly users and more Than 60 paying subscribers as of July 2017.
How to install Spotify Web app on mobile
- For iPhone users – go to your app store or iTunes and type Spotify in the search box and tap install.
- Also, For Android users- go to your Google play store on your mobile phone and type Spotify in the search box and tap install.
- For Windows & Mac users go directly to Spotify web site which is https://www.spotify.com
How to use Spotify web
Spotify music free is a music for everyone, I will show you how to sign up for Spotify free for those who don’t have Spotify web account and also how to use it to listen to music. To use Spotify you access to the internet.
First of all, go to your mobile browser or computer browser enter SPOTIFY FREE
How to sign up for Spotify Free
- Enter your information by entering your valid email address
- Confirm by re-entering your email address
- Choose a preferred username and password
- Select the date, month and year of your date of birth
- Select your gender either male or female or non-binary and
- Then click sign and you can also click SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK at the top of the page to use your Facebook credentials.
- There will be a green button showing near the button of the page,
- Click on sign up, by doing so automatically creates your Spotify web account
- If you are using a desktop, clicking SIGN UP will prompt the Spotify free setup file to download.
How to log into Spotify web
- Go to the app on your mobile phone enter your username or email address and password
- then tap log in by tapping on log in it will automatically take you to Spotify web main page
- Then you can begin using Spotify free
- But if you set up Spotify through Facebook
- tap log in with Facebook and enter your Facebook details
How to use Spotify
Let us first review the home page. The hhomepageis where artists, popular Playlists, new music, suggested and other personalized content will appear, tap home to get this page on your mobile phone or browse on your desktop.
How to get to your Spotify music library
Tap your spotify music library at the bottom of your screen on your mobile or for desktop users at the left hand column of the home page options on your desktop, you will see some options there like:
- Playlists (mobile): this option is to view your created Playlist; you can tap to Playlist to view.
- Songs: this option is to view your saved songs.
- Albums: this option is to view your saved albums. The albums for the songs you saved earlier will show here.
- Artists: this option is to view a list of your saved artists and any artists of the songs you have saved earlier will show here.
- Stations: this option is to view your saved radio options and you’re saved artist stations.
- Downloads (mobile): this option is to view any songs you have downloaded for offline play.
- Local files (desktop): this option is to view your computer’s mp3 files and play them through Spotify.
- Radio: there is a radio feature in Spotify where you can select or search for radio stations that play music from artists, genres or albums that you may like. You can tap on Radio on your mobile phone and you can click Radio on the upper left corner of the desktop player window.
How to use the Search option in Spotify:
The search feature at the bottom of the screen on your mobile phone and at the top of the homepage on your desktop is to open a search box where you can search for any artists, albums, genres and Playlists you may like. This search feature can also be used to search for friends, usernames and podcasts. When you search for an artist name tap shuffle play on your phone or click play on your desktop to play songs by the artist you have searched. You can also save a song you searched for by swiping a song left on your phone or click … on your desktop and then click save to your music
How to Create your own Playlist | Spotify Music
Creating a Playlist
- First open the Playlist page on your phone, tap your library and then tap Playlists for desktop users locate the Playlists section on the bottom left side of your home page.
- Tap create Playlist in the middle of the page on your mobile phone or click + New Playlist on the bottom left side of the Spotify window on your desktop. You can also add a name for your Playlist and a Playlist description in the description field and this will create your Playlist.
How to add a song to your playlist
After successfully creating your own Playlist, you might want to add songs to your playlist to make it more. If you want to add a song to your playlist tap or click … next to an artist’s album or a song, then tap or click Add to Playlist and select your Playlist’s name on your mobile phone or on your desktop by clicking on the Playlist’s name on the pop-out menu.
Listen to your playlist
- Open your playlist on your mobile phone
- Then tap shuffle play at the top of your screen or
- Click play close to the top of the Playlist’s window on your desktop
On a free account on your mobile phone, the Playlist will include your added songs and will also shuffle through other similar genres, but for Playlist on desktop will play your playlist songs before playing different genres.